BitLand now selling hardware wallets !
BitLand is now selling Trezor and Ledger hardware wallets.
We decided to go with the two most popular and secure brands in the market right now:
- The original & most secure hardware wallet
- Cryptocurrency wallet: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, Litecoin and more
- Use as 2-Factor Authentication even for non related Bitcoin activity
- Password manager. Trezor has integrated DropBox and Google Drive.
- Use with ease: Simple platform
- Lost and restore: Use your secret words to regain full access
2- Ledger Nano S:
- Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet.
- Integrate apps
- Protect your account and apps
- FIDO authentification (certified U2F)
- Built-in display
- Easy restoration on any ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44)
Trezor and Ledger devices transactions are completely safe even when initiated on a compromised or vulnerable computer. They help with Bitcoin adoption among people who are not so familiar with all of the security issues related to securing your bitcoins and altcoins.
How does it really work ?
The Bitcoin protocol works by sending signed notes of payments through the internet which are called "transactions" and are signed using a particular algorithm. In order to sign for instance a Bitcoin Transaction, you need to have a password or special key. TREZOR & LEDGER holds these keys. Since their job is to help securely sign transaction messages, you can think of Trezor and Ledger as modern day stamps.
It is obviously better then ordinary stamp mechanims however each Trezor and Ledger wallets have a PIN code. If your hardware wallet (referring to Trezor or Ledger) gets stolen, thieves cannot steal money from it. Due to the way the PIN is presented, even hackers cannot know your PIN.
Better than online wallets?
Of course !
Software and Web-based solutions keep your Bitcoin signing keys or on your computer or even worse, on the internet! When you use such a service, hackers can easily steal your Bitcoins or Altcoins by just hacking your computer or at least hack the servers of the services you use.
Both wallets have more or less the same functions and are the most recommended wallets in the market right now. If you need more information on how to use them, contact us or come see us at our office.
PS: Bitlland accepts Bitcoin/Altcoins payments !
Michael - Co-Founder